Paramount Panels UK is a specialised lighting company, with 50 years experience in the aerospace and defence industry. Our past and continuing work with some of the worlds finest manufactures of Civil and Defence Aircraft, Avionics, Fighting vehicles and Marine industries has maintained our lead in the development of innovative products, and we always welcome the opportunity for our engineers to work hand in hand with our customer's engineers and designers.
Design and manufacture is carried out at our modern 11,500 sq ft facility in Enfield, Middlesex, where we have an extensive CNC machine and process capability to support all stages of manufacture.
We pride ourselves on our extensive R&D, QA and manufacturing facilities, and due to the acquisition of the latest CAD/CAM technology that we employ within our facility, costs for design and manufacture are kept low, making our technology solutions affordable and extremely competitively.
The performance of our lighting products in conformity with the relevant specifications is verified by photometric and radiometric measurements. Other on-site laboratory and quality control facilities include environmental, mechanical and electrical testing equipment. By constantly improving efficiency, implementing manufacturing cost-savings and maintaining our commitment to new product development, we anticipate your success will be our success.......
We have a facility based in California, USA, that also specialise in the design and manufacture of illuminated information panels, refurbishment and custom designed assemblies. Both facilities employ similar production methods and processes in manufacturing thus allowing us to manufacture in parallel when applicable.
We look forward in hearing from you soon.
- 1955 – Thorn Electrical industries Ltd forms company manufacturing Military and avionics lighting, also trading as Thorn Electrical Components Ltd.
- 1974 – Thorn Electrical components launch Thorn-Panelgraphic Ltd with the introduction of hard coatings.
- 1986 – FKI Plc acquires the company, trading as FKI Electrical Components Ltd.
- 1993 – TEC Group: The division is acquired by the management and renamed TEC Electrical Components Ltd.
- 1999 – Acquired by Litton/Northrop Grumman
- 2002 – Paramount Panels Inc acquires the Panel and lighting components Divisions from Northrop Grumman, (Due to pending sale of the connector division to ITT Cannon).