Paramount Panels, in close cooperation with the aerospace industry, have developed the technology and processes to enable the integration of sun-light-readable annunciators/Indicators employing LED’s into their range of illuminated panels.
The benefits of this advancement include a significant increase in reliability compared with components using incandescent filaments, savings in weight and cost and a reduction in overall envelope size.
Our integrated sun light readable annunciators is a similar technology as employed in our automobiles, typically the oil-warning lamp, therefore it’s not seen unless lit.
- No increase of overall panel thickness
- Option for multi-indicators within the same application package
- Laminated Construction (Total flat finish eliminating the need for window inserts)
- Secret until lit (dead front) option
- Symbols, text or single colour indicators can be incorporated, or a combination.
- Night vision compatible versions available, meeting the requirements of MIL-STD-3009 and MIL-DTL-7788H
- Can be incorporated in all panel types, including Tactile Keyboards.
- Luminance variation curve of the LED annunciators can be matched to other lighting systems within the application, i.e. Incandescent. Therefore, mixed lighting technologies can be utilised within the panel assembly.
- Sunlight readable, MIL-S-22885, MIL-S-38039
- Low power consumption compared to traditional incandescent lamp technology
- Circuitry configured for lighting redundancy.
- Master Caution/Warning Panels
- Integrated auto dimming facility if required.
- Contact the factory for advice and further information.